We’re looking for a user acquisition Manager with at least 2-4 years of experience in mobile marketing roles with hands-on exposure to Social Media Marketing – Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – as well as growth hacking and content strategies. You’ll join a young, dynamic and fast-growing company made up of more than 100 people where you will lead our growth efforts across mobile channels, help with our user lifecycle and ensure letgo reaches and acquires relevant users globally.
What you’ll do
- Rapidly grow our user base by launching, managing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns across all paid social relevant channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Manage mobile analytics and work alongside our analytics team to understand and leverage user behavior to improve acquisition and retention
- Work closely with our design team to create content strategies for user acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with our BI team to ensure decisions are data-driven
Be creative in coming up with and testing new initiatives, techniques and approaches to drive acquisition, growth and retention
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in mobile marketing roles
- You’re familiar with the SMM ecosystem and with tools like Appsflyer, Adjust, Smartly etc.
- Obsessed with growth. You wake up in the morning and before you even have a coffee you are excited to grow our user base
Bias towards action.
- You are constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work
Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good time management. Ability to work independently and as part of a team Startup DNA.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment
- Previous experience at a startup will be a plus
- Experience managing big budgets is a plus
- Working proficiency in English
- Desire to make a dent in the universe
- Permanent contract
- Benefits: dental and health insurance, stock options
- Exceptional work environment
- Team-building activities
- Candy Bar (free snacks and drinks)
- On-site physical therapy
- Language Courses